We undertake all duties which either the resident management company, landlord or freehold owners are responsible for.
Residential Block Management
- Cleanliness of all internal common areas and gardening, Ellis Hay appoints / manages the contracts undertaking these duties.
- Arranging Contracts for installations such as lifts.
- Collection of service charges and ground rents.
- Financial management including setting service charge budgets and making recommendations on how the budget is spent.
- General minor & major maintenance of the development.
- Answering any questions and dealing with any concerns.
- Regular inspections to the development.
- Advice on compliance with head lease and Deed of Covenants and how to enforce breaches of covenants.
- Arranging and attending (where applicable) update meetings and the annual general meeting.
- Advising on compliance for regulations such as the control of asbestos regulations 2006 and the regulatory reform (fire safety) order 2005.
We want you to feel in control of your surroundings and importantly in control of the money paid in service charges, thus we consider strict financial controls are paramount and always manage sites with complete transparency.
Set fee: £153.60 (inc VAT per apartment per year)