Full Residential Management
We are experienced at providing cost effective management of tenants and tenancies, and as appropriate, arranging property maintenance, repairs and replacements. Let us take away the many day-today issues you may have associated with Letting properties.
- Visiting you at your property, providing a rental valuation and giving advice as required.
- Marketing your property, including:Print media: Local papers, leaflets, traditional flag boards and yellow pages where necessary.
Online directories: yell.com and various other leading websites, including our own website and other search engines.
- Selecting suitable tenants and accompanying prospective tenant applicants to view the property, including:Introduction
Dealing with negotiations
- Obtaining and evaluating references, credit and identification checks as appropriate. This proving satisfactory, we will then go ahead and prepare an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement and Inventory.
- Sign on behalf of the Landlord and arrange signature of the Tenancy Agreement with the Tenant
- Collecting the first advance rental and security deposit from the tenant. These will be transferred to the Landlord less our agreed fee.
- Tenant check-in. We advise tenants on how to operate appliances and ensure tenants are aware of their responsibilities such as window cleaning and gardening.
- Arranging with the tenant a prepared standing order mandate for processing of future rental payments.
- Advising and assisting in the transfer of gas, electricity, water and council accounts into the tenant’s name.
- Providing the Tenants with contact details for the relevant utility companies and the opening meter readings taken on the day of the check-in, information regarding and any other relevant information following the check-in.
Deposit Registration Fee: £48 inc VAT